NOV 2: Beginners Sugar Cookie Decorating Class (Adult) - Christmas Special
WEDNESDAY 2nd NOVEMBER, 10AM-12PM
Our introduction to Sugar Cookies Class is perfect for beginners wanting to learn the skill of baking and decorating fondant sugar cookies. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to make 6 different cookie designs in our Christmas theme!
• Demo on cookie dough making using our delicious vanilla sugar cookie recipe
• Demo on cookie baking
• Learn techniques of working with fondant (colouring, cutting & applying fondant to cookies in the correct way)
• Working with embossers and debossers (pop stamps)
• Gold leaf and sprinkle application
• Painting on fondant
• How to achieve two toned fondant
• Fondant on fondant application
• Using silicone moulds
We provide 6 sugar cookies, plus all the toppings, tools and equipment needed for decoration.
Classes are approximately 2hrs and you just need to bring yourself and a drink!
To keep in line with NSW Health social distancing rules, we have kept our class groups small and will keep you updated on any changes as per NSW Health direction.